Monday, April 02, 2007

RHC - Day One: COMPLETE!

Okay, so the first few days of diet and exercise are the hardest. Retraining your body to know when it is and isn't hungry is hard. Retraining you mind to not crave tons of cheese and sweets....ugh. So I'm just going to write myself happy.

Anyway, I'm just trying to hold fast.

So, what have I done/had?

B: 1 cup raisin bran, .5 cup light soy milk, slice Ezekiel bread with 1 tbs peanut butter

S1: Zone bar

L: Chicken salad on Ezekiel bread, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup carrots

S2: Yoplait light

D: Chicken, .5 cup corn, 1 cup steamed broccoli

Today I did legs training and sprint intervals. I'm exhausted but I feel good. I drank only water all day, but caved at 5 for diet coke. I NEEDED it. I'm trying to hold off my craving for a Fudgsicle (sp). Maybe this means I'll have to start going to bed earlier.

So, I must admit, I'm hooked on Dancing With the Stars. I've so totally made fun of everyone I know for watching it in the past, but.....last week we were at my parents when it was on and i got HOOKED!!! I'm loving it. Hummmmm, maybe watching skinny chicks dance will hold off that fudgesicle.

Can someone please go eat so cheese for me??? 13 more days to reach Goal #1.

2 comments:

Liz said...

oh A, i've seen that Ezekiel bread at the store and it looks very, um, 'nutty'. good luck - i'm going to go have a babybell cheese round for you.

Deb said...

I've got your cheese girl!