Saturday, April 07, 2007

Day 6 - Cheesecake Factory - Nuf said.

Um, I started today off well. I think the only meal I nailed was breakfast. Then it was hotdogs (yeah, i had two, what of it?) and cupcakes at a birthday party and Cheesecake Factory tonight.

I can't blame it on anything but "having" too. I mean seriously, have you ever "tried" to be good at Cheesecake?? I did have steak diane and i HIGHLY recommend it. It was the first time i've ever finished a meal there with out a to-go box.

I wrote out the diet plan and workout regimen for the week. Looks good, I threw in some subway, spaghetti, and steak fajitas. :) It should be better than the all chicken and turkey i did last week. I added 100 calories to help from feeling starved. I mean, its okay to be hungry, but not starving. Starving leads to overeating (ahem - me, today) which leads to failure.

Chad is off to a movie and I'm literally so full I could puke...no really. Maybe puking is a good idea at this point....KIDDING! I think I'm going to go read.

Oh, great new drink to try: Lipton To Go Green Tea Mandarin/Mango...OMG!! This actually makes green tea so good I'll drink it all day!!

No comments: