Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Funny story

I'm eating lunch and working and planning my work errands and suddenly I remembered a funny story from yesterday.

I joined the local rec center yesterday. I'm still amazed at why I would pay to go to a gym when I have a free membership somewhere else....ANYWAY. So I go and join and before I go in and work out I go to visit the ladies room. I walk in and notice that there are cleaning supplies on the floor and someone is in a stall swishing. No biggie, the cleaning lady.... um, or so I thought.

While sitting there I see a MAN walk out of the stall and out the door. I swear, I was thinking, "CRAP, I went in the wrong one!" I was blushing in my stall. I didn't remember seeing any urinals. I come out and look behind me as I quickly wash my hands...still no urinals.

So, I decide he's just the male janitor. Then I'm thinking, is he just standing out there waiting for me to leave?? Am I going to make eye contact? UGH!

I did end up having to make eye contact. :( I felt like I needed to say something, like, "Sorry" but then realized that would probably embarrass both of us.

Okay, maybe this story isn't as funny as I thought. Hum...

1 comment:

Deb said...

I just read this post. Ha! How embrassing. I once couldn't figure out why I couldn't get a door open to a bathroom which was for everyone. So I was pushing it and pulling it. Finally it opened!!!! There was a guy in there. Thankfully he was done. I was mortified!