Thursday, February 24, 2005

9 weeks, 3 days

This has been a really good week for me. I'm still very happy that morning sickness hasn't reared its ugly head again. Praise God that I only had one week of that nasty stuff!!

Work has been keping my extremely busy, which is good because then I spend less time thinking about food and how gross it is. It's about to get even busier for me with work as we are about to start planning one of my departments big events. One in April and the other in August. That August one sure will be fun! Great!

I did make it to the gym twice so far this week. Yea! Today I got a personal trainer. It's so out of our budget, but Chad really wants me to do it until I get in a groove. I've really been wanting to do it as well, I just didn't think we could afford it. I'm only going to go twice a week, so that isn't THAT bad. I know it will really help with delivery and recovery, so I guess it's worth the expense.

Well, I'm of to nap....Yes, it's 6 p.m. We are having a special evening sermon tonight at Church, and I'm so tired that I don't even want to go. I have about an hour to sleep and get up there....Nighty Night!!

No comments: