Wednesday, February 02, 2005

6 weeks, 2 days

Big day yesterday, my first doctor appointment. **grin** They had told me that this appointment was just the "do's and don't" appointment, but it was so much more. Chad was originally not going to come with me, but at last minute decided to come along....good thing because I had my first sonogram!!!



Yup, that's right, we saw Baby G. Not much to look at really. It was 4mm long, about the size of a lentil bean. She said she could see a flutter, which would mean the heart is beating. It was all so cool. I now feel pregnant because I've seen it. Well, I guess I've been "feeling" very pregnant, but you know what I mean. They gave us the picture and I couldn't stop staring at it. It's amazing that that's how we all start out.



I actually felt better Tuesday than I have felt in a long time. I wasn't even needing a nap during lunch... although I still took one. I ate pretty bad too, grilled cheese and ham with fries for lunch. It was the only thing that sounded good. After my appointment I made up for my greasy lunch by going to the gym. It felt really good to be active, however I did notice I'm getting tired a lot faster.



I was in the mood for tacos last night, and why pay for them if I can make them? The bad thing was we hadn't moved my pots, pans, and cooking utensils yet, so I had to make a trip to the apartment before heading home. Blah, I can't wait until everything is moved.



I've also determined that I'm not allowed to go to the store anymore because of my cravings. I bought the most random stuff, and most of it had ZERO nutritional value. Oh well, guess Chad will have to get to know our store better.



Last night was kinda rough because I was stricken with heartburn....I still have it. I got up around 2 am in so much pain. I walked around the house a few times before getting back into bed. I had to sleep sitting up. I still feel like my insides are on fire. I'm not sure what I'll do for lunch...I'm terrified to eat anything. I didn't go to bed on a full stomach or anything, and I heard that is normally why people get HB at night. I dunno, but I want it gone!!



The official due date is September 25th!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sept. 25. not bad. You can claim the tax deductions from having Baby G all year even though you'll only have him/her for a few months.

YOU ROCK!