Monday, February 21, 2005

9 weeks

Well, I haven't had too much to post recently. Everything ended up fine last week re:spotting, so that's good. I still haven't had any morning sickness...it has been almost two weeks. I mean, I have to occasional woozyness, but nothing unbearable like it was.

I've noticed the proestrogen bloat is decreasing, however the rest of the bloating is horrible. I told Chad on Friday that if he placed me in water, I would float!! I'm so full of air and gas, its awful! I feel like a walking farting/burping machine. I know, how unladylike of me, but I seem to have no control. I swear I'm so full of it that its now forcing its way out!! It's so humbling!

I seem to be really tired again. All I want to do is sleep. I slept all weekend. Well, we got a lot done, we just had to work around my naps!

My boobs have officially started to grow. I had to buy a bigger bra this weekend. I was pretty excited about that...I've never bought a C bra before. I'm excited to see just how big they'll get.

Food. My eating has gotten better...and worse. I'm eating more protein again (good). If I don't smell it, I can eat it. I'm happy with that. I still haven't cooked...I think its been something like a month since I have cooked. What's gotten worse then? What I'm eating. All pastas and crap. Nutrional foods just don't have the same appeal. Normally this wouldn't be such a bad thing, but with the moving and being sick and everything else, I've hardly seen the gym.

But all of that is changing! I'm purposing to make it to the gym 3 days (at least) this week. I'm also going to stop eating upstairs in the cafeteria (hello, grease). I'm going to start leaving for lunch and buying more salads with protein. I don't want to get fat! I will not let it happen. Even though I know weight gain is totally okay right now, I know eating McDonalds isn't the best for me. I will overcome temptation and aversions!

Next Tuesday is my next big Dr. appointment. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: