Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Great weekend.

Well, today was one of those days where I just DON'T want to go back to work. Not because of the work, but because I love my son so much!!!

Motherhood is like a rollercoaster. I honestly believe that God gives mom's weekends (or days) like this one b/c he knows we need them to survive. Just when you've been dealt a hard week or few days with a screaming constantly whining toddler, you get the angel baby. It's a lot like childbirth and infancy....you quickly forget the pains or sleepless nights when you look in that childs sweet face.


Anyway, we just had a great weekend. Kai was so good and played so well. We laughed a LOT, we cleaned together, we shopped together, we went to a special prayer service at church, we went to the park....it was fabulous. *I* felt like crying when dropping him off this morning. He clung to my leg...ugh....soon, soon.


I have another massive headache. I'm seriously thinking a dr visit is in order.


1 comment:

Deb said...

Ahh!! How special! We've got headache pros at the office. They can tell you where to go.