Thursday, March 17, 2005

12 weeks, 4 days

This is more a post about how excited I am about Meagan's wedding this weekend. Family is starting to arrive, dresses are being pressed, tuxes and being rented....it is here. We've waited over a year for this day and it is closer than ever. I felt I better write today, as I don't think I'll have much time the rest of the weekend.

My house is a disaster, therefore I feel like a disaster. I've just been sleeping there. And when I get home I put all the clothes that are clean on the bed with the best intentions of hanging them up, but they end up on the floor (thus probably making them dirty). I've been doing that for several days, so now I have a nice pile that I know won't be touched until Sunday...at least!

I did receive two HUGE boxes of clothes from Dana. I love love love her stuff. I'm so excited to grow so I can start to fit in them. :) I'm so lucky. I also got a box from Amy. So I have THREE boxes full of maternity clothes that I can't wear yet. I'm trying to decide what to do about hanging them. Do I put all of my old clothes in boxes or do I hang them in another closet? But we really don't have another closet except for in the office. And since I can't really fit in most of them yet, is the transition worth it?? I have enough maternity clothes to fill the entire closet!!! And we have a really big closet! I'm so thankful for sharing, its going to save me a fortune!

Okay, we are moving our office this week so I need to go pack....Yuck!

No comments: