Monday, June 15, 2009

things he says...

had to write it before I forgot!!

Kai runs down the hall, “I have to poop come with me.” Naturally, I go with him. I say, “Okay Kai poop big.” Kai responds, “Yeah, like a LION!” Ummmm....okay. Shortly there after he jumps off the pot...”No poop.” A few minutes later he runs back down the hall, “It’s back, I gotta poop” So we go back to the potty. He does poop and he looks back at it, “Oh, its just a baby lion.” SERIOUSLY?? Who says that stuff??

It was still humorous after the poop.... I wipe him and we leave the bathroom. I’m at the computer paying bills and he starts walking funny, “uhhh, we forgot to wipe.” Me, “no we didn’t.” Kai, “well, I’m still dirty, we gotta go back.” Sure enough....

Ahhhh....adventures with kids.

2 comments:

Mr. Will said...

All men do the double check, haha!!

Jess said...

OMGosh...this cracks me up! Boys and their poop!