Friday, May 08, 2009

Yea...

I'm so excited! For the last three weeks I've not been experiencing many contractions, which I was beginning to feel slightly anxious about. Like, will my body ever start this process?? It needs to practice.

In the last 24 hours I have been really aware of a change in my contractions. They are coming far more frequently, yet inconsistent. AND they are really starting to get uncomfortable. Not, hold on to something or bend over in pain hurt, but just "gosh, what is that?!?!"

I haven't had time to post yet my reasons I've chosen against induction and interventions...because, well, that's a whole other ball game now isn't it? But, as much as I'm wanting to do something to get this party started, something within me just can't do it. Like, I just really want to see if I can do this all alone. Let my body do what its meant to do.

Full moon tomorrow night, does that mean anything??

2 comments:

Little April said...

I started having stong consistant contraction about 4 days before my water broke, get ready!!!!

Jess said...

Oh wow...she may be here soon! Are you doing any natural things to encourage your body to go into labor?