Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Well, it's my birthday. Yay! Another year close to 30. :) The big 2-7!

We had a very nice day. Chad let me sleep in, Kai took a four hour nap and tonight we had a fabulous dinner with both families!

But what stole the show for me....my gift from Chad. After not buying gifts for each other in two years, my sweetheart bought me this: *dang it, still can't figure out how to post pics, in brown* http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=7449&category_id=695

Yipppeeee.....I've never had such a nice purse. And this one can hold EVERYTHING!! And it's stain resistant.

Okay, we just turned on a movie, better pay attention.

1 comment:

Liz said...

yay! i'm so glad that you're blogging again. love the purse - wtg chad! hope that big boy is feeling better now.