Monday, September 12, 2005

3 days to go!!!

I am beside myself with excitement!! I can't believe it is finally here. I've totally forgotten my misery because I'm SO excited! I've waited nine months to see him and now the time is here. WOW!!!

I had a very busy nesting weekend. I spent the majority of the time writing the Ten Commandments on the wall in the nursery. That was the only thing that Chad wanted in nursery and it was the only thing that hadn't been done. I knew it was a big project and just kept hoping it would go away...but it didn't. I had a mental breakdown before it was all said and done....but it looks great. I'll try to post pictures soon.

Saturday night Chad and I went on our last date night without someone waiting for us to come home. It really didn't turnout to be a special as I had thought because I chose hibachi and we sat across from the most annoying girl ever!! That and it's hard to hold conversations over the fire & entertainment. Oh well, it was great to just go out and be with my husband. Not like we aren't going to ever go out again,....but still!

I also went to a breastfeeding support center on Saturday. I left feeling so confident in my ability to nurse. I met the sweetest lactation consultant. If I have any problems I can go there and they will bill my insurance. NICE! To bad it's like 20 minutes away.

My belly is no longer round. I have all of these corners and edges. The head has pretty much been under my lung for the past three months, but yesterday I think it moved. Well....it moved or something else has moved. Frankly, I'm not sure what is where and just have all of these lumps. There is just no more room for him in there.

This is my last full day of work! I couldn't be any more excited. I'm so done. Mentally, I'm checked out and ready to go. I'll work tomorrow until 230. Then sometime in the next 3 days I'll get a pedicure, facial and spray tan. :) You know....gotta make myself look good for all of the pictures to come!

No comments: